Virtual Reality is the next frontier in the entertainment industry. VRX Networks are the largest and fastest growing virtual reality experience in the world. Our games are distributed across a network of kiosks in malls and cinema lobbies. If you don't see an position that's for you but you have a passion for virtual reality and the newest technology within gaming feel free to reach out.
- VRX is the fastest growing company in one of the fastest growing entertainment segments.
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages including equity.
- Flexible hours and decentralized offices.
- Great Work/Life Balance/Autonomy.
- Access to exciting and exclusive events and entertainment.
Part-time Game Operator — U.S. Nationwide
We are seeking motivated self-starters for Part-Time Game Operator positions in your area. For this role, we want you to create a top-notch customer experience by attracting guests of all ages and inspiring them to play the virtual reality game. Additionally, you will explain rules and procedures and oversee operations of the kiosk.
As a part of our team, you will...
- Engage guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner so as to attract them to the virtual reality game
- Communicate and demonstrate game effectively to guests
- Collect payment from guests
- Ensure the safety and efficient operation of the area
- Learn and understand all policies and procedures pertinent to the functions of the job
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager
What We Need from You...
- At least 18 years’ old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service or retail sales
- Real passion for technology and video games
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment with individuals of all ages
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Reliable transportation
Virtual Reality Software Engineer — U.S. Remote
VRX is changing the game for a new generation of gamers and the out-of-home entertainment market.
Our development team is about performance and innovation, pushing the boundaries of what technology can do in the world of entertainment.
- Work in an agile environment as a part of the Experience development team to develop and deploy features and modules for consumer facing Virtual Reality apps.
- Design and implement features that revolve around app workflow, user interactions, animations and audio/video playback -- using Unity as a primary development tool.
- Develop scalable and robust modules to integrate into our existing applications.
- Participate and contribute in architecture discussions, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Passion for mobile application and game development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering program.
- Experience working with Unity or other game frameworks.
- Experience in creating game design, system architecture, and working prototype/engine using Unity or other game frameworks
- Experience with Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality technologies.
- Experience working on Mobile Applications (iOS or Android).
- Experience with OpenGL.
- Experience with data exchange (XML, JSON, dynamic content).
- Experience with rendering pipelines on different platforms, profiling and optimization techniques in VR
- Experience with GIT